O‘ahu Sunrise

This week, there is a cold front originating from the southwest, which may not affect us in terms of temperature, but the cold front will create rain clouds that will yield a high probability of rain over the Islands. This is due to upper level winds taking the rain clouds away from the cold front. However, this will only affect us on Monday and early Tuesday. The rest of the week will be relatively uneventful, with the highest probability of rain happening on Friday.

5-Day Forecast

Monday – Rain Showers throughout the day. High in the Upper 70s and Low in the upper 60s with northeast winds ranging from 5 to 10 mph. 70% to 80% chance of precipitation.

Tuesday – AM showers with a mostly cloudy afternoon. High in the upper 70s and Low in the upper 60s to Low 70s with northeast winds ranging from 5 to 10 mph. 40% to 50% chance of precipitation in the morning and less than 10% of precipitation the rest of the day.

Wednesday – Partly cloudy. High in the upper 70s and Low in the upper 60s to Low 70s with Northeast winds ranging from 10 to 15 mph. Less than 10% chance of precipitation.

Thursday – Partly Cloudy. High in the Low 80s and Low in the upper 60s to Low 70s with northeast winds ranging from 5 to 10 mph. Less than 10% chance of precipitation.

Friday – Mostly Cloudy. High in the Low 80s and Low in the upper 60s with variable winds. 20% to 30% chance of precipitation.